- Fredericksburg City
- Fairfax County
- Spotsylvania County
- Alexandria City
- Orange County
- Stafford County
- Fauquier County
- Arlington County
Community information is not available.
- Alpha Animal Hospital
- American Red Cross
- Capital Hospice
- Centreville Animal Hospital
- Children's National Medical Center
- Deepwood Veterinary Clinic, Inc.
- DeWitt Health Care Network
- Dominion Hospital
- Fair Oaks Medical Center
- Fairfax County Virginia VA Healthcare
- Fairfax Doctor
- FAIRFAX Family Practice Medical Center
- Fairfax Surgical Center
- Hayfield Urgent Care
- Inova Health System
- Inova Mount Vernon Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Admin School
- Physicians for Women
- Practice Made Perfect
- Prince William Emergency Vet
- Prince William Hospital
- Quality Medical Staffing
- Reston Hospital Center
- Saint Marys Hospital
- Skill Training Center
- Skin Cancer Outpatient Surgical Hospital
- Alexandria Arlington Bureau
- Army Times
- Buyers Guide Newspapers
- Comprint, Inc
- Connection Newspaper
- Davis Communications Group Inc
- Falls Church News Press
- Gannett Offset
- Las Americas Newspaper Inc.
- Media General Inc Media General Publishing Divisio
- Okaz Newspaper
- Omaid Weekly Inc
- Style Inc
- THE OBSERVER
- The Associated Press
- The Chronicle Newspapers
- The Hansan Group Incorporated
- The International Estimate
- U S A Weekend, Inc
- Bull Run Regional Park
- Mulch Solutions
- Northern Virginia Regional Park Authority
- Lake Accotink Park - 493 acres includes a 55-acre lake, wetlands and streams offering unique views of waterfowl and marsh life. Facilities and activities vary with the season and include canoe, boat rentals, fishing, tour-boat rides, boat launch, bait and tackle sales, hiking/biking trail and play fields.
- Frying Pan Park - preserves and interprets a rural community setting in a suburban environment for the educational, cultural and recreational enrichment of the citizens and visitors of Fairfax County.
- Great Falls Grange Park - is located at 9818 Georgetown Pike in Great Falls. The park, in the heart of Great Falls, has baseball/softball fields, a picnic area with pavilion, and a small tot lot.
- Green Spring Garden Park - is a 27-acre park located in Alexandria, Virginia, just a few minutes travel from the Nation's Capitol. Through its gardens and educational programming, Green Spring advances the awareness and practice of gardening in Metropolitan Washington, DC.
- The Turner Farm - 52-acre park is located on the site of a former dairy farm. The land was saved from development by a public/private partnership started in 1994 to "Save-the-Farm."
- Colvin Run Mill Historic Site - was acquired by the Fairfax County Park Authority for the preservation of Colvin Run Mill and its associated historic buildings, and for the enjoyment and education of visitors. It has been open to the public since 1972.
- Sully Historic Site - reflects the history of Fairfax County. Completed in 1799 by Richard Bland Lee, the main house at Sully combines aspects of Georgian and Federal architecture.
- Hidden Oaks Nature Center The Park is rich in history. While strolling through the woods, visitors can view a railroad embankment built just before the Civil War.
- Huntley Meadows Park - is a rich, natural island in the suburban sea of Northern Virginia. Its 1,425 acres harbor majestic forests, wildflower-speckled meadows and vast wetlands bursting with life.
- Foundation For Collingwood Library and Museum on Americanism - occupies 8.75 acres of land on the banks of the Potomac River, midway between Alexandria and Mount Vernon on what was once part of George Washington's River Farm.
- Frank Lloyd Wright's Pope-Leighey House - tells the story of Frank Lloyd Wright's innovative designs for a modestly-sized and affordable single-family house and how two families adapted the dwelling to fit their lifestyle.
- Gunston Hall Plantation - is a 550-acre National Historic Landmark.
- Mount Vernon George Washington's Estate The estate, gardens and farm of Mount Vernon totaled some 8,000 acres in the 18th century. Visitors can see 20 structures and 50 acres of gardens as they existed in 1799. The estate also includes a museum, the tombs of George and Martha Washington, Washington's greenhouse, and more.
- The Udvar-Hazy Center - National Air and Space Museum.
- Wolf Trap Park for the Performing Arts - with music from classical to jazz and pop to family musicals, plays and opera, Wolf Trap Park for the Performing Arts is the only performing arts park operated by the U.S. National Park Service.
- Center for the Arts (George Mason University) - Great Performances at Mason is a program of George Mason University's College of Visual and Performing Arts.
- McLean Community Center
- American Music Stage - is a non-profit theatre company that is dedicated to presenting family musicals to the theatre going community in the tri-state area.
- Fredericksburg Fire Department
- Fredericksburg Police Department
- Fredericksburg Treasurer The Treasurer's primary responsibilities are the collection and disbursement of all City funds
- Virginia State Police
- Virginia Department of Emergency Management Protecting the lives and property of Virginia's citizens from emergencies and disasters by coordinating the state's emergency preparedness, mitigation, response and recovery efforts
- Virginia Department of Fire Programs
- Children's Hospital of Richmond offers 36 inpatient beds, a Transitional Care Unit and two operating rooms all for children
- Culpeper Regional Hospital Opened in 1960, Culpeper Regional Hospital (CRH) is a full-service 70-bed hospital offering an emergency department, coronary-intensive care, oncology, cardiology, gastroenterology, medical surgical unit, outpatient surgery, home health and hospice, psychiatric care, social workers, physician referrals and corporate wellness programs
- Fauquier Hospital
- Medi Corp Health System MediCorp Health System works each day to earn the trust of the community by consistently providing high-quality, comprehesive care services
- Potomac Hospital is a 153-bed, not-for-profit community hospital serving Prince William County
- Pratt Medical Center
- Virginia Department of Health Mission: to improve health through disease prevention, health promotion and environmental protection
- Lake Anna State Park The park lies adjacent to Route 601 off Route 208, 25 miles southwest of Fredericksburg and 55 miles northwest of Richmond
- Leesylvania State Park is located in the southeast area of Prince William County, approximately 25 miles from Washington, D.C. and Fredericksburg
- Mason Neck State Park The park boasts several hundred acres of hardwood forests consisting of oaks, holly, hickory and other species of trees. In addition, several wetland areas are also found in Mason Neck
- National Monuments and Historical Parks
- Shenandoah National Park
- Bill Harris's Gallery Local artist Bill Harris' on-line gallery
- Civil War Life - The Soldiers' Museum Fredericksburg's newest, largest and finest Civil War museum and Historical Attraction
- Fredericksburg Area Museum and Cultural Center
- Fredericksburg Festival of the Arts "This federally registered non-profit organization hosts the annual Fredericksburg Music Festival (June), the Virginia Opera for Young Audiences (Jan.); the Young Artists Showcase (Apr.); International Children's Series (Sept.); Shakespeare Weekend (Nov)
- Hartwood Winery
- James Monroe Museum and Memorial Library
- Riverside Center Riverside Dinner Theater and Comference Center
- Amtrak runs trains from Fredericksburg to most anywhere, including DC. Trains can be caught at any of the VRE stations
- Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI) is located 30 miles east of Washington and offers a full range of domestic and international flights
- Greyhound Bus
- James River Bus Lines
- Richmond International Airport is the closest airport to Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania, and Stafford
- Shannon Airport is located about 2 miles south east of Fredericksburg. Shannon Airport is used by private and corporate aircraft
- Stafford Regional Airport is owned and operated by the Stafford Regional Airport Authority - an independent authority comprised of representatives from Stafford and Prince William Counties, and the City of Fredericksburg
- The Train Brain is a website that animated the schedules and route of the VRE and Amtrak trains in the local area
- Virginia Railway Express (VRE) provides commuter rail service from the Northern Virginia suburbs to Alexandria, Crystal City and downtown Washington, D.C
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority Washington DC Commuter rail and bus system
- Office Of Sheriff The Office of Sheriff is responsible for the operation of the Detention Center, courthouse and courtroom security,service of all court legal documents, execution of court orders, transportation of prisoners, execution of arrest warrants, and general public safety and law enforcement.
- Alexandria Fire Department The members of the Alexandria Fire Department are dedicated to serving those who live, visit and work in the City of Alexandria.
- Alexandria Police The basic mission of the Police Department is to maintain law and order, protect persons and property, apprehend persons suspected of crime, direct and control traffic, investigate traffic accidents, and enforce all state and city criminal laws.
- Alexandria Health Department
- HCR Manorcare Health Services Alexandria HCR Manor Care is the leading owner and operator of long-term care centers in the United States. We have more than 500 skilled nursing centers, assisted living facilities, outpatient rehabilitation clinics, and hospice and home health care offices across the nation.
- Alexandria Library The Alexandria Library is an educational, user-oriented service institution providing free public access to recorded knowledge and ideas
- Department of Transportation and Environmental Services The Department of Transportation and Environmental Services (T&ES) strives to improve the overall quality of life within the City of Alexandria through the development of a superior infrastructure.
- Alexandria RideShare Public Transportation
- Washington Dulles International Airport There are 40 passenger airlines and four cargo integrators that serve Washington Dulles International Airport.
- Lyceum Alexandria's History Museum
- Alexandria Black History Museum With more than 250 years of history and hospitality to its credit, Alexandria offers an array of historic and cultural attractions. Alexandria's many historic homes, churches, businesses and museums allow residents and visitors alike to experience the hand of the past that makes our city the charming and historic town it is today.
- Alexandria Archaeology Museum Through the Alexandria Archaeology Museum the City of Alexandria, Virginia's archaeologists, volunteers and students work with citizens and developers to study and manage archaeological resources important to the community's past.
- Fort Ward Fort Ward Museum interprets the site's history and offers exhibits on Civil War topics, education and interpretive programs, tours, lecture and video series, bus tours, and living history activities throughout the year.
- Gadsby's Tavern The tavern was the setting for dancing assemblies, theatrical and musical performances, and meetings of local organizations.
- Little Theatre of Alexandria Established in 1934 and located in historic Old Town Alexandria, the Little Theatre of Alexandria presents seven professional quality shows each season along with a series of original one act plays.
- MetroStage MetroStage is a professional not-for-profit theater dedicated to producing plays by established and emerging playwrights, which are chosen for their social, political, literary and entertainment value.
- Old Town Theater
- Erickson & Ripper Gallery Located in historic Olde Towne Alexandria Virginia.offering the very best in complete Art services.
- Culpeper Regional Hospital
- Martha Jefferson Hospital- Charlottesville is a not-for- profit community hospital serving Charlottesville, Albemarle and the surrounding counties in Central Virginia. With a medical staff of 350 physicians, Martha Jefferson Hospital provides comprehensive medical and surgical services
- Mary Washington Hospital This 412-bed, acute-care medical center is home to many of our most important services, like cardiovascular care, surgical services, radiology services, diagnostic tests, and emergency care
- Orange County's Health Department provides a variety of services, including medical clinics, environmental health services, dental services, immunizations, and administration of the WIC program
- Orange County Nursing Home Orange County operates a full-service nursing home and home for adults within the town of Orange. The nursing home was established in 1970 to provide long-term care for older area residents
- County Administrator
- Emergency Services blend volunteers and professionals to serve the citizens of Orange County. County residents rely on the highly-trained skills of the volunteers who serve in the various fire departments and rescue squads
- Court Services
- County Treasurer Responsible for the receipt and collection of revenue, the safekeeping of revenue, and the appropriate accounting for and disbursement of revenue
- Orange County Public Library was founded in 1903 to provide free library service to the citizens of Orange County, Virginia and its adjoining counties
- Lake Anna State Park has more than 13 miles of hiking trails, lakeshore picnicking, a guarded swimming beach, a children's play area, a boat ramp, a food concession stand, a bathhouse and a children's and handicapped fishing pond
- Lake Orange provides numerous facilities with a concession that provides boat rental, bait and tackle. Picnic facilities, including a shelter, tables and grills, make for an enjoyable family outing
- Shenandoah Hills Campground is the most amazing and wonderful place. You can laze away the days by the pool or take a luxuriating nap in the shade. If you're feeling frisky, venture into the surrounding area and discover the magnificence of the Blue Ridge Mountains and all they have to offer including horseback riding, hunting and fishing
- Shenandoah National Park lies astride a beautiful section of the Blue Ridge Mountains, which form the eastern rampart of the Appalachian Mountains between Pennsylvania and Georgia
- Somerset Golf Club is a challenging 18 hole course set along the banks of the Rapidan River.
- Art and Entertainment in Orange County
- Montpelier Wine Festival
- Orange County Wineries is the largest grape producer in the Commonwealth and home to award-winning wineries
- Shenandoah Crossing The resort is located in Central Virginia which is known for its historic battlefields, picturesque farms, old churches, and aristocratic homes
- Skydive Orange hundreds of tandem freefall, static line, and AFF freefall skydives are made every year at Skydive Orange, Virginia
- Sheriff's Office dedicated to enhancing the quality of life by maintaining order, protecting life and property, and reducing the fear of crime.
- Stafford County Administration Office is responsible for the overall administration of the county government.
- Stafford County Attorney provides the Board of Supervisors, its agencies and commissions, the County Administrator, his staff and departments, and the constitutional offices professional and timely legal representation and advice
- Stafford County Courts and Legal Services
- Stafford County Office of the Treasurer
- Mary Washington Hospital This 412-bed, acute-care medical center is home to many of our most important services, like cardiovascular care, surgical services, radiology services, diagnostic tests, and emergency care.
- Potomac Hospital offers a wide range of medical specialties, a highly qualified medical and clinical staff, and state-of-the-art technology required to uphold our mission.
- Central Rappahannock Regional Library The collections of the main branch and the North Stafford Branch of the Central Rappahannock Regional Library include over 200,000 volumes of books, magazines, records, video and audio cassettes and other materials.
- Department of Parks and Recreation
- Hope Springs Marina is a full-service marina located on a protected section of beautiful Aquia Creek, offering 180 deep water slips, 4 deep paved ramps and 700 feet of sandy beach just minutes from the Potomac River.
- Lake Curtis is a 91-acre, Department-owned lake in Stafford County. The lake has an abundance of standing timber, providing fish with "structure." It is on the boundary of Curtis Memorial Park, a facility that has tennis courts, a swimming pool, a golf course, grills, and picnic tables. Several new fishing pier "bulkheads" were recently added adjacent to the Department's parking lot.
- Stafford Regional Airport Designed to maximize the safe and efficient movement of aircraft, the Stafford Regional Airport facility includes a 5000-foot by 100-foot instrument runway with full parallel taxiways, Jet-A and Av-Gas fuel storage facilities, and 25 acres of paved aircraft parking aprons.
- Amtrak Trains
- Commuter Connections is a regional network of transportation organizations coordinated by the Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments.
- VRE provides commuter rail service from the Northern Virginia suburbs to Alexandria, Crystal City and downtown Washington, D.C. The VRE Operations Board, consisting of seven commissioners - three each from NVTC and PRTC and the Director of the Virginia Department of Rail and Public Transportation (VDRPT), oversees all operating aspects of the Virginia Railway Express.
- Potomac and Rappahannock Transportation Commission
- Aquia Harbour Yacht Club is a recreational boating group that strives to promote safe boating practices through education for its members and the community. Established in 1975, the club has strived to meet its mandate of boating safety, education, the environment and fun.
- Hartwood Winery
- Potomac Point Winery
- The Gari Melchers Estate & Memorial Gallery is the former residence of the American figure painter Gari Melchers (1860-1932). The museum consists of the artist's home, studio and gardens.
- Aquia Church Built between 1751 and 1757 in the shape of the Greek Cross, Aquia Episcopal Church is considered one of the most significant colonial churches in America. It is noted for its three-tiered pulpit and Aquia stone trim. It served as a parish church, established by the colonial government and was occupied by Union troops during the Civil War.
- Historic Kenmore and Washington's Ferry Farm Tours at George Washington's Ferry Farm are self-guided. You may spend as much time on the grounds and in the visitor's center as you like during our open hours.
- Riverside Center Dinner Theater & Conference Facility
- Cavalier Family Skating Center Roller skating and blading on a maple wood surface - fund for all ages. Skate rentals, pro shop, snack bar, party rooms, and video arcade available. Special large group reservations welcome.
- County Sheriff's Office The Fauquier County Sheriff's Office goal is to provide quality service to our citizens and community through honor, professionalism, commitment, compassion, and accountability.
- Warrenton Voluntier Fire Dept The Warrenton Volunteer Fire Company seeks energetic, community oriented individuals to join its membership
- Warrenton Police Department The mission of the Warrenton Police Department is to work with the residents and businesses of the community to provide a safe and secure environment.
- Fauquier Hospital Established in 1956, Fauquier Hospital is a non-profit community hospital serving Warrenton, Fauquier County and surrounding counties.
- Fauquier County Library The library provides a number of special services in addition to offering a wide variety of informational and recreational reading materials. Many topics listed here alphabetically have links to more in-depth information.
- Law library The Law Library's 380,000 volume collection, comfortable building, and service-oriented staff offers students and other users an excellent setting for study and research.
- Berkley Gallery
- Monroe Park This new park is the only museum in Virginia solely dedicated to the history of gold and gold mining. Located in Goldvein, Virginia, it is a recreational place to relax and learn about local history and gold.
- Sky Meadows State Park The land for this park was donated in 1975 by Paul Mellon of Upperville to the Commonwealth of Virginia. It consisted of 1,132 acres. The name Sky Meadows came from former owner Robert Hadow, who named the property "Skye Farm" after an island in Scotland.
- Whitney State Forest The 147.5 acre forest offers excellent opportunities for environmental education and demonstration as well as hiking, biking and jogging.In addition to 20-year-old loblolly and slash pine groves, American chestnut seedlings have been planted in the cleared fields.
- Lake Brittle The 77 acre Lake Brittle, on South Run, has a good red-ear population with fish weighing close to half a pound. It also has a strong walleye and channel catfish population.
- Shenandoah River State Park Situated on the Shenandoah River with nearly 1,700 acres along six miles of shoreline, Virginia's newest state park opened in May 1999. A large riverside picnic area with shelters, trails, river access and a car-top boat launch make this a popular destination for families, anglers and canoeists alike.
- Amtrak provides passenger rail service in Manassas, 20 miles north, and in Culpeper, 25 miles south.
- Greyhound Bus
- Norfolk & Southern Railway offers freight services to Fauquier County.
- Warrenton-Fauquier Airport The Mission of the Warrenton-Fauquier Airport is provide a safe and hospitable, general aviation, public use airport operated on a self-sustaining basis, to support business development and the aviation community
- Monroe Park This new park is the only museum in Virginia solely dedicated to the history of gold and gold mining. Located in Goldvein, Virginia, it is a recreational place to relax and learn about local history and gold.
- Old Jail Museum The complex includes the 1808 brick jail, converted to the jailer's residence and completed in 1823, and the parallel 1823 stone jail with its high-walled jail-yard.
- Singleton Mosby Museum
- The Flying Circus Airshow Precision aerobatic flying airshows, wing walking, hot air ballooning, skydiving, antique open cockpit airplanes, rides available. Concession stand, picnic grounds.
- The Upperville Colt and Horse Show
- Wineries and Vineyards The Fauquier County area has fifteen area wineries & vineyards to choose from. Enjoy award-winning Virginia wines, wine tastings and tours, beautiful views, relaxing picnics by the vines, and more
Veterinary Emergency Hospital
- Artemis Veterinary Emergency & Specialty Services Our emergency hospital is specifically designed and equipped to provide highest quality critical care for your pet. Our staff is well-trained in emergency procedures. Whether a minor or major medical problem, we will provide your pet with the best possible care.
- Columbia-Arlington Hospital
- The Virginia Hospital Center Arlington Auxiliary Inc
- Northern Virginia Community Hospital - 164-bed general hospital located in the heart of Arlington, VA. Our facility offers convenient, comfortable, friendly and cutting edge treatment with a wide range of clinical inpatient and outpatient services for adults.
- Manor Care Health Services - Arlington
- Northern Virginia Regional Park Authority Upton Hill Regional Park
- Arlington House - The house that Robert E. Lee called home for 30 years and one uniquely associated with the Washington and Custis families is preserved today as a memorial to General Lee, who gained the respect of Americans in both the North and South.
- Lyndon Baines Johnson Memorial Grove on the Potomac - the Memorial is located in Lady Bird Johnson Park, a Potomac River island in Washington, D.C.
- Theodore Roosevelt Island Park - this wooded island is a fitting memorial to the outdoorsman, naturalist, and visionary who was our 26th President.
- Upton Hill Regional Park - offers visitors a wooded oasis in the heart of the most densely populated area of Northern Virginia.
- Alexandria Transit Company
- Virginia Railway Express - VRE provides commuter rail service from the Northern Virginia suburbs to Alexandria, Crystal City and downtown Washington, D.C.
- Arlington Transit - ART operates within Arlington County, Virginia, supplementing Metrobus with smaller, neighborhood-friendly vehicles and providing access to Metrorail and Virginia Railway Express (VRE).
- Arlington County Commuter Assistance Program - CAP serving people who live and/or work in, or travel through Arlington by providing programs and services that help them find a smarter way to work.
- Fairfax Connector
- Arlington Historical Museum
- Fort C.F. Smith Park - this beautiful 19-acre site includes a scenic view of Washington, DC, a lush tree canopy, an open meadow, the lovely Hendry House and preserved earthworks of the Civil War fort built in 1863.
- The American Century Theater - is dedicated to presenting great, important, and neglected plays of the Twentieth Century - what Henry Luce called "the American Century."
- Signature theatre
- Teatro De LA Luna - our performances are in Spanish, with live English dubbing.
Trendy Virginia Homes
1171 Central Park Blvd, Suite 200, Fredericksburg, VA 22401